Monday, March 20, 2017

LAST MISSIONARY EMAIL

Well, here it is, my last words I'll ever write as a missionary. Honestly my heart is in my throat right now!

Looking back on my mission, I can see how it all fits together. The times when it was hard, the times when I cried... it all makes sense now. I get why I had to go through those things. When we finish our time on this earth I think it will be a similar experience. We'll all look back on our lives and then we'll understand how short it really was and what a blessing it was.

I can't take you to see where I went on my mission; You can never hear what I heard on my mission or comprehend the way felt on my mission, but just know that it was worth it.

I love you all so much.
See ya soon!

Lowry Shimai

Hiking with Hoshino Shimai.

Don't leave! ;)

Re-enacting photos :)

Yuki chan and me making gyoza.

Dinner at Bishop Manabe's home.

No comments: