Tuesday, March 14, 2017

TRAINING IN KOBE + ZONE CONFERENCE IN YONAGO

We had Mission Leadership Training in Kobe on Tuesday. I learned a great deal about the power of asking inspired questions and how teaching is listening. At the end I gave my testimony, and boy I just love our Savior. I couldn't stop pouring out my soul in gratitude for all that He means to me. I know my testimony has been strengthened over the course of my mission. I don't feel like the same human being I was a year and a half ago. After that awesome experience we got to ride in the Welch's car to Yonago for tomorrow's training!

We had Zone Conference in Yonago on Wednesday. Miller Shimai and I taught about 'praying with faith'. It was lots of fun! Some power phrases I took from the meeting:
- It wasn't by chance and it wasn't by love. It was by your faith that you are here. Are you a progressing member?
- Name one person in the Book of Mormon that didn't go through trials or struggle.
- The doubt is not there because they have faith.

We are the only sisters in this whole zone! (Me, Miller, Mami, Stoneman, Taguchi, Loving, Eguchi).

Sports day! The weather was perfect.

Our Relief Society leaders are so inspiring!

I love missionary work! And I love you all!
Love, Lowry Shimai

No comments: